Stan Gerards is a Social media star and photographer who is most popular on Instagram and Twitter. He has more than 210,000 followers on social media platform.
Stan is an Active Illustrator from a young age and fell in love with video making during the rise of YouTube’s popularity. He dropped out of high school to pursue his creative endeavors. He has artistic skill, technical knowledge and originality to come up with visual depictions of various concepts on the video and image photography. He posts many videos on his YouTube channel and other social media platform.
One day he thought to create an App which can transform your photo into a glitter masterpiece. We discussed with him to understand his vision, and then we have converted his idea into reality, with Glitty App.
- 1 Move the image
- 2 Image quality
with zoom in
- 3 Zoom-In & brush
Milestone wise Tasks Scheduling
Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT)
What we Faced
- Enforcing Glitter effect on High-resolution image.
- Zoom in and Zoom out image with the textured background.
- Revert the last Glitty effect using Undo feature.
- Move the image with texture effect was the challenge to achieve as we already added the Brush feature to erase the content of the image and apply the Glitter using one finger.
- To achieve the brush and zoom in effect together.
- If app detected the touch with two fingers, the zoom in or zoom out operation should work, and if a user will move the single finger on Image, the brush should apply some glitter to that picture.
HERE IT IS
To add the Pinch zoom effect in the application we have added the UIPanGestureRecognizer, UIPinchGestureRecognizer, and PinchActionZoomImage over the image.
We have applied gestures to the coding where two fingers are used
to zoom in and zoom out the image. Zoom out cannot be done beyond
the actual size of the image, If the user will zoom out beyond the actual size, it will reset to the actual size along with bounce effect.
The user can share it on the different social media platform and save it to mobile devices for the memories.
How the app Works?
on the apple store