Audiometry (from Latin: audīre, “to hear” and metria, “to measure”) is a branch of Audiology and the science of measuring hearing acuity for variations in sound intensity and pitch and for tonal purity, involving thresholds and differing frequencies. This App empowers mobile device to become a Audiometry testing equipment used by doctors on patients as well as self use for patients.
The process of taking the test is simple connect headphones and begin testing!
- Test frequency range of 500 – 8000 Hz
- Automatic calibration of the frequencies
- Pure Tone Average (PTA) automatically calculated and listed for each test ear
- Masking noise suppression to facilitate free field Audiometry
- PayTM based Payment integration
- Detailed Test reports generation
- Automated pure tone testing
- Platform: Android
- Application type: Native Android
- Development Environment: Android studio 2.1.2
- UI-UX: Android Material Design Principles
- SDKs: PayTM payment integration
- Languages: English
- Devices supported: All Android devices