1. Native Apps: Native apps are typically installed straight onto the device and are created particularly for one platform. Apps for iOS, Android, or Windows phones are some examples.
3. Progressive Web Apps (PWAs): PWAs are web-based programmes that may be used on any device or operating system with any browser. Although they were created using web technologies, they are intended to look and feel like native apps.
4. Applications for augmented reality (AR): These applications use technology to overlay digital material on actual items. They can be utilized for a range of activities, including gaming, shopping, and education.
5. Wearable Apps: Smartwatches and other wearable devices can use wearable apps. These apps often carry out straightforward functions like playing music, providing notifications, and tracking fitness.
6. IoT (Internet of Things) apps are made to communicate with connected devices. With an internet connection, these apps can be used to monitor and manage devices in the office, home, and other locations.