Magento has introduced impeccable payment gateways with an exclusive custom field. Hire a Magento Developers and install a simple and easy payment gateway in your application.
Payment Method assumes a significant part in running online businesses. Payment Method goes about as the heart of the online portal. There is no Payment Method, the customer won’t feel good, influencing the online business. Magento 2 has a few inherent payment gateways like Paypal, Braintree, and so on. In some cases, it is needed to integrate a custom payment gateway.
Magento 2 Create Payment Method proves that store admin have the right to produce however many payment methods as they need when your store depends on the Magento 2 stage, an incredible time of eCommerce architecture. Contingent upon the customer’s necessity, you likely plug it in your rundown of the current payment method. The different payment methods bring the diversity of customer choice when they continue to checkout on your site. On the other hand, many payment methods are the incredible methodology to connect the worldwide commercial center.
Here, we will teach you through a simple method suggested by Magento Development Company:
(1) Steps of Create Custom Payment Method : First of all, Create registration.php file to register your module at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/ file path and paste the below code :
Magento 2 Payment Methods API
(2) Secondly, Create module.xml to define your module at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/etc/ file path and paste the below code :
(3) Then, Create config.xml file to set your payment method active at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/etc/ and paste the below code :
(4) Now, For display payment method in configuration Create system.xml file at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/etc/adminhtml/ and paste the below code :
In addition, you can add more fields in the custom payment method based on your requirement.
(5) After that, To define the payment method, Create PaymentMethod.php file at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/Model/ and paste the below code :
(6) After that, To register template and render file create method-renderer.js file at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/view/frontend/web/js/view/payment/ and paste the below code :
(7) Now, Create custompayment.js file at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/view/frontend/web/js/view/payment/method-renderer/ and paste the below code :
(8) After that, Create custompayment.html template file at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/view/frontend/web/template/payment/ and paste the below code :
(9) To display payment method at checkout page, Create checkout_index_index.xml file at app/code/Cmarix/CustomPayment/view/frontend/layout/ and paste the below code :
In Last, you need to execute this below command:
php bin/magento s:up
php bin/magento s:s:d -f
php bin/magento c:c
That is all! Finally, you can see your custom payment method. We hope this article is helpful for your Magento 2 tutorial. If you need further support, you can get in touch with us!