Have you decided to build your eCommerce site to grow your business on an eCommerce platform? Then Magento can be the best choice for you. But if you wonder how much it costs to build an eCommerce store with Magento, this blog is especially for you. There is no doubt that Magento has emerged as one of the best eCommerce platforms worldwide and is mostly preferred by large eCommerce stores. More than 250,000 eCommerce websites are built on the Magento platform? Now you can guess the popularity of Magento. So, if you want to grow your business more efficiently in the digital marketplace, hire magento developers of CMARIX who can offer you a customized Magento website at an affordable price.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing a Magento Platform for Your Ecommerce Website?
As an open-source eCommerce platform, Magento offers amazing features which give the best user experiences. Look at some benefits of Magento for eCommerce development.
- Open-Source Platform: Magento is an open-source eCommerce platform where developers modify the source code. Thus if you hire developers, they can create or install the plugins to add extra features or functionalities.
- Multiple Stories in a Single Panel: With Magento, you can manage several stores using a single panel. It can save both your time and effort while driving your online sales.
- Multiple Features: Magento has various languages and currency features, shipping, order management systems, and many more exciting features.
- Mobile-Friendly: Magento is also designed for mobile commerce. It provides the best mobile user experience across multiple devices and web browsers. In addition, by implementing third-party applications, extensions, and additional plugins in your Magento eCommerce site, you can offer the best user experience to your customers.
- Drive More Traffic: You can use powerful web development tools while optimizing Magento. It can help you drive more organic traffic by creating URLs, tags, and descriptions with relevant keywords.
- Certification: With the SSL certificate and dedicated IP of Magento, you can ensure your customers feel safe.
Look at Some Top Brands Using Magento as an Ecommerce Platform:
Here is the list of top brands that use Magento as their eCommerce platform are:
- Nestle Nespresso
- Land Rover
- Sigma Beauty
- Jack Daniel’s
How Much Does it Cost to Build a Simple Magento Ecommerce Platform?
A Magento store with basic functionalities generally costs $5000 to $10,000. The basic functionalities of a Magento store are:
- Magento works seamlessly with full-fledged access to a thriving community.
- A content management system of Magento helps to run smoothly.
- The basic Magento eCommerce site has no integration with the black office.
How Much Does it Cost to Build a Customized Magento Website?
A Magento customized website costs ranges from $40,000 to $100,000. If you Hire a Developer of CMARIX, the leading Magento Development Company, they can offer to upgrade or migrate from your existing eCommerce platform. So that you can enjoy the extra benefits like:
- Custom Magento Design
- Integration With Back Office System
- Custom Attributes Required To Be Created For Products
- Customer To Host
Factors Affecting the Cost of Magento Ecommerce Website:
Are you looking to hire a web development company? Then consider the simple project cost formula of building an eCommerce website with Magento:
- Project Hours & Hourly Rate: The Magento development work mainly depends on two things: the number of work hours and the hourly rate. Now you can assume your project cost by multiplying the two factors.
- Project Scope Estimation: If you are going to make your eCommerce store with Magento, your Magento Development’s project estimation will depend on your understanding of your business needs and the accuracy in resource limitation by the provider of your choice.
- Hourly Development Costs for Magento Professionals: You will be surprised to know that over 240,000 stores and 26% of all eCommerce websites are built on Magento. Magento software development is a complex thing. It requires professional, dedicated developers to build an eCommerce store with Magento.
So if you Hire Developers, they will charge premium rates compared to the general software development rates. The average hourly rate of all types of projects are mentioned below:
- Website Cost: Magento’s eCommerce website development cost should be approached from different angles, including hosting, design, and the need for customization, themes, and even the expertise and experience of developers whom you hire for your project. Apart from this, you also have to add some extra budget regarding updating the Magento platform version, extra security, etc. The Magento website development price can be calculated on several fields:
- Domain: A domain name is one of the best ways to establish your brand identity. But make sure you are choosing the right domain for your website. It should be both easy to remember and descriptive. It will first cost you an average of $10-15 per year to buy a new domain. But if you want to buy an older one, it can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars; with it, you can get both Domain and Page Authority.
- Hosting: If you consult any IT company, it will give you a chance to choose the right hosting providers. It will generate depending on the size of your store and traffic. You can select one among three hosting servers: shared server, dedicated server, and PVS server.
- Design: Now, look for the best theme for your website. You can buy any theme from the Internet that will cost from $0 to $200, or you can opt for a y for your one-stop solution. The custom theme development for your store will cost you from $2500-$3500.
- Cost of Hiring Magento Developer: If you hire developers for building your eCommerce site, the standard price may vary from $20 to $100. Again if you want to hire a web , it will cost around $40000 to $60000 for a basic site and $100,000 to $200,000 for a customized Magento store.
- Cost of Extensions: The extension of a Magento eCommerce store includes adding a unique feature that delivers a better user experience to the customers. If you want to develop your custom Magento extension, it will cost $1500- $5000.
- Cost of Website Maintenance: After you develop a Magento website, it needs to maintain your website regularly. It can ensure that your website remains in good condition. If you hire any company, it will cost you from $500 to $1000 or more for the annual maintenance of your Magento eCommerce website.
- Magento Licensing Cost: Magento licensing cost is one of the essential parts of the eCommerce business. The licensing fee differs on various factors, including basic, customized, enterprise Magento sites.
Advantages of Building an Ecommerce Site with Magento
There is no doubt that Magento proves to be one of the best eCommerce platforms as it offers an extensive array of powerful tools for building your online store, which includes:
- Feature-rich & Powerful Platform: If you are using Magento, you need not worry about the performance and scalability.
- SEO- Friendly: The process of optimizing also generates SEO-friendly URLs. So that your store will be compatible across all the devices and browsers.
- Faster Loading: One of the biggest benefits of Magento is its loading speed. Despite the heavy load, the loading time of a Magento store is less than 3 seconds.
- Flexible Content Management: Content Management of Magento is very flexible. It offers store owners to customize the offerings, and thus it makes the store user-friendly.
- Highly Customized: It can offer you a fully customized store with various payment, shipment, and languages to cater to your customers.
- Advanced Reporting: There are various high-end reporting features of the Magento platform. The reporting feature gives all the major insights such as orders, customers, and products. The reports include the number of charges, AOV, taxes, collection of shipping fees, the number of registered accounts, the number of product orders, and insight into the best-selling products. Thus with the help of any company you can easily manage your eCommerce business with the latest insight, data, and metrics.
Tips to Choose the Skilled Magento Developers:
Here are some tips to choose professional Magento developers:
- Certified Developers: You must consult developers who have learned the nitty-gritty of the subject. You will see the benefits of certified developers who can build a customized Magento website and provide Magento consulting service.
- Product Approach: Many web and app development companies follow a product approach to build a Magento site. The company does the work with guaranteed quality and maintains the proper deadline.
- Experience: You must opt for any leading web development company, which is a market champ. Please make sure the developers of the company are experienced in this field so that their experience can offer you a better Magento solution.
- Agile Development Process: You can choose enthusiastic web developers, which will offer you an Agile Development process model. It will allow you to look at every developed module and give your feedback in consideration. This process aims at reducing the problems.
- Scaling to Grow With the increasing digital marketing platform, scalability has been raised. You must need a Magento website that is ready to be mounted at any time.
- Reliable: You can hire someone who has a reputation in the market. Make sure that you never feel left out during or after the process.
- International Exposure: You must rely upon clients worldwide. Make sure the developers have a fair understanding of the global audience.
- Mind Your Budget: Before hiring any developers you should calculate how much you can invest in the project. Different companies have unique ideas for their websites. First, they should convey their ideas to a developer.
- Engagement Model: The engagement model consists of some important steps, including:
Build operate transform
Virtual development lab
Dedicated development center
Magento development covers a huge range of skills and tasks, including installing, configuring, building Magento themes, developing custom features of a Magento website. If you require a team of Magento developers, Hire Full Stack Developers of CMARIX.