The different web development frameworks can help web development companies to develop what they want more quicker, but the choice is often difficult. To make things easier, we have brought you this post with a list of the most popular web development frameworks and explained what they do.
This guide will teach you how to turn your idea into a website in minutes, starting with what web development framework to choose. Let’s get started before you hire dedicated angular developers for your project.
React relies heavily on the Controlled React Components design pattern, a design strategy that involves creating small, fully contained components that are only responsible for rendering their own output. React components are also known as widgets and can be considered mini-application abstractions.
- Represents DOM object to make a virtual duplicate of the original DOM
- Has its own completely compatible W3C object model event mechanism
- Leverages one-way data binding and a Flux controls application design
- Uses native components as building blocks rather than web components like React
- Uses virtual DOM
- Allows manipulating or assigning values to HTML attributes easily
- Includes multiple methods for applying a transition to HTML items
- Has HTML-based templates connecting DOM to the data in the Vue.js instance
Angular has a single-page app framework, which allows the user to build a wizard to create a site. Especially for users with little to no programming experience, this is a straightforward and intuitive way of building a web application.
- Uses a modern web framework to build app-like experiences
- Develops apps that are fast, offline, and require no installation
- Better than hand-written code
- These apps load rapidly using the new Component Router
- Has a simple yet powerful template syntax to create UI views.
- API enables high-performance, complicated choreographies and animation timelines with less coding
- A full-stack solution for developing and deploying online apps
- Includes automated CSS, reactive templates, and JS minification features
- Utilized for building real-time web apps from the scratch
- Developers are not required to install and set up multiple module managers, libraries, drivers, APIs, and other components
- Can work with popular current front-end frameworks such as Backbone.js to improve outcomes
- Connects any database that uses a Node.js driver. MongoDB is a popular database
The Aurelia framework is a framework for creating a website that is easily consumable and used. It allows you to create rich websites with ease and in a more flexible way than ever before. With Aurelia, you get the website you want quickly, without compromise. (And of course, under the hood, it will be much better for the performance and security.) Collaboration, extensibility, and speed are the necessary ingredients that make Aurelia perfect for creating websites. Aurelia is highly extensible and, as such, allows you to add new functionality without needing to rebuild existing pages and modules. It is also very fast so that your website will boot up instantly.
- Has the cleanest framework focusing on web standards, with no extraneous abstractions
The backbone framework provides a set of rules and best practices for how to structure code and modules, which allows you to think about your application in an organized and structured manner, saving you time and resources. In a single, simple package, you get all the power of a full-stack framework–code quality, code reuse, and testability. It’s the first step in turning your back-end code into a real-world application.
- Offers the convenience of using models, views, events, routers, and collections
- A basic library helping in the separation of business and user interface logic
- A free and open-source library with over 100 extensions
- Utilizes jQuery as a soft dependency and Underscore.js as a hard dependency
- Easy-to-use web apps that can be managed conveniently
- Includes HTML and CSS as part of the development model
- Offers instance initializers for its classes
- Comes packed with routes for handling URLs
- Uses templates to update the model when app content changes automatically
Mithril is a set of libraries and standards that help build Single Page Applications SPA. These can be used to build fully-featured Single Page Applications with a small development team of two or three developers or with a large team of 3 or more. Mithril solves this problem by allowing two people or a group to design an application once, and have it built out for them across all browsers and devices with a single codebase.
In simple ways, it can be stated that it comes with a small API, a particular focus on progressive enhancement, and a desire to empower its users with ownership over their code. Mithril is a successor to Vue and has much of the same philosophy of progressive enhancement and inclusion. Unlike Vue, Mithril does not render any templates on the server.
- Does not rely on other libraries
- No hidden performance penalties
- Has a small API, removing the need to design features for every case
- It is declarative, simplifying the code system
Node.js can do many things that other languages cannot, such as writing asynchronous code, asynchronous event-driven code, and asynchronous network code. This innovative approach has made it possible to build a web platform that can offer more than just a browser; it can also run on a server, allowing us to build a more distributed, scalable, and secure network.
- Extremely fast with code execution
- All APIs are asynchronous
- Involves a single-threaded paradigm with no need for event looping
- Utilizes event structure allows the server to reply in a non-blocking way
- Perfect for TypeScript mobile development.
Henceforth, your chosen framework will affect how your application will be developed, tested, and deployed. The tools and your project needs should inform your choice.
The most important thing is to understand that the tech stack you’re developing is unlikely to work the way you think it will. We’ll work closely with you to ensure your app meets your expectations and becomes as polished as possible.
We are not limited to consulting or creating a product. Hire our dedicated developers who are also experts in the best practices in user experience, design, and development. They will work with you to understand your visions and goals and create a plan to get you there.